Rita McQueen has been prominent in the Beauty Industry for over 30 years.
Rita owned California health spas early in her career and ultimately was employed by the La Costa Spa where she was in charge of the initial opening and operation of this famous Beauty Mecca.
While at the La Costa Spa, she became involved with a number of large companies as a consultant in formulating Beauty and Skin Care Lines. Among those were, Lily Dache, Continental Airlines and the Pampered Lady companies.
Rita joined Adrien Arpel, where she was in charge of sales to the department store clientele. After many years, Rita developed her own Skin Care Line.
Rita has been a consultant to Connie Stevens in her “Forever Spring” line and has been a TV personality on the Home Shopping Network where Connie markets the “Time Machine” which Rita invented and holds the patent on.
A partial list of Rita’s clients includes such movie and TV personalities as Lucille Ball, Marilyn Monroe, Desi Arnaz, Audrey Meadows, Dean Martin, Phil Harris and Alice Faye.
Who is Rita McQueen?
- A modern day “Renaissance” woman.
- Inventor, idealist.
- An activist in the beauty industry for over 30 years.
- California owner of Health & Beauty Spas.
- Opened and operated the famous Beauty Mecca, La Costa Spa.
- Formulated the Beauty and Skin Care Line for Lily Dache.
- Developed the Rita McQueen Skincare Line.
- A personal consultant for Connie Stevens, “Forever Spring Line”
- A T.V. personality on the Home Shopping Network.
- Inventor of “The Facial Revolution” – the first hand held Galvanic treatment available to the general public in the United States